Staying home more often means cooking more often, which can be fun, but how often can you cook chicken without getting bored?
That’s where the restaurants of Coral Gables come in! Many Downtown Gables eateries have adapted to make sure you can still enjoy your favorite dishes from the comfort of your home. There’s no reason to not support your favorite local restaurants while also staying home and staying safe!
While you may not be able to travel to Spain at the moment, you can feel like you’re in Spain with Bulla’s home paella making kits! Choose between paella mixta for $20 or paella de pollo for $18 and cook entire dishes from the comfort of your own kitchen. To make the home cooking extravaganza even more fun, add a special Bulla apron and paella pan for an additional charge. Call Bulla at (786) 810-6215 or order online for pick-up and delivery.
2500 Ponce de Leon Blvd
Rice Mediterranean Kitchen
Family dinner night just got a lot more interesting! Rice Mediterranean Kitchen is now offering Family Meal “Bowls.” The meal kits serve four to six people and include a protein of your choice (slow cooked chicken, falafel or braised beef), basmati rice, Greek salad, hummus, pita bread, and sumac sauce. All this for only $58.95! While there’s no cooking involved, you do have assemble the kit before your begin enjoying your Mediterranean feast. Staying home has never tasted so good! Download the Rice app or order on their website.
164 Giralda Avenue
Coyo Taco’s family pack is the perfect Taco Tuesday family activity. It feeds four to six and includes a choice of taco filling, two sauces, and two sides. Options include pollo al carbon, carne asada, and seared gulf shrimp ($25 to $34). No taco fiesta would be complete without margaritas, so snag a gallon of Coyo’s prebatched margaritas for $39.99. Delivery and takeout are available daily from 11 a.m. to midnight, so any late night hankerings can definitely be accommodated.
120 Giralda Avenue
The Giralda Plaza hotspot Threefold Café offers hearty, carb-y dishes to cook at home for the whole family. You can order Carbornara, Tomato Cream and Basil, and Chicken Alfredo for $35. They also offer rice dishes like Roast chicken vegetables, Stir fried vegetables and mushrooms, and Cottage ham with braised cabbage for $35. Comfort food done right!
141 Giralda Ave
Pollo Tropical is now offering The Pollo Pantry, fresh ready-to-cook ingredients available for pick-up. Different kits include:
- Chicken Grill Kit ($15): 6 citrus-marinated chicken breasts with 4 Roma tomatoes, 1 red onion, 1 green pepper, 1 red pepper, and 8 skewer sticks, and choose 8 oz of your favorite sauce
- Churrasco Grill Kit ($27): Marinated USDA Choice Churrasco Steak with 4 Roma tomatoes, 1 red onion, 1 green pepper, 1 red pepper, and 8 skewer sticks, and choose 8 oz of your favorite sauce
You can also purchase protein a la carte when the grocery store is too full. One Whole Marinated Raw Chicken ready to cook is $5, while 6 Marinated Raw Chickens Breasts ready to cook are $10. Two lbs of Raw Flank Steak ready to cook is $22. Everything you want is just a tap away when you download the MyPollo app.
2350 Douglas Road
Fill up on pizzas for the week at P.Pole Pizza, which is selling raw pizzas for $7 – $12. Buy a bundle and heat up during the week for a family pizza night.
279 Miracle Mile
Morton’s The Steakhouse
Even though we’re home all the time, special occasions still occur! That’s why Morton’s The Steakhouse has a plethora of home cooking options, including:
- Home Cookout: (8) 10 oz. raw Prime Beef Patties *includes brioche buns and toppings and Morton’s “Special Sauce”, potato chips and chef’s house salad ($97.90)
- Table for Two: (2) 6 oz. raw Center-Cut Filet Mignon, (2) 5-6 oz. raw Lobster Tails, Caesar salad, au gratin potatoes, and New York Cheesecake ($108.90)
- Table for Four: (4) 6 oz. raw Center-Cut Filet Mignon, Caesar Salad, Creamed Spinach, Grilled Jumbo Asparagus, au gratin potatoes, Key Lime Pie, and New York Cheesecake ($163.90)
- The Grille Master: (2) 6 oz. raw Center-Cut Filet Mignon, (1) raw Prime New York Strip, (1) 16 oz. Cajun Ribeye, (2) 16 oz. raw Prime Double-Cut Pork Chops, (4) raw 10 oz. raw Prime Beef Patties *includes brioche buns and toppings and Morton’s “Special Sauce” ($196.90)
So the next time there’s a birthday, anniversary, graduation, or you just feel like treating yourself, Morton’s can make home cooking a very special activity.
2333 Ponce de Leon Blvd
Benihana knows that we also get thirsty while we’re home. That’s why they’re offering Grab n’ Go Cocktail Kits, as well as beer, sake, sake bombers, and wine to go with the purchase of food. Cocktails include the famous Blue Ocean Punch Bowl. So not only can you enjoy a family feast at home, but you can also have a cocktail party!
242 Miracle Mile